There are 7 Marketing Mistakes Every Business Makes. If You Don’t Learn What They Are, There Will Be 8.
I wrote The 7 Marketing Mistakes Every Business Makes (And How to Fix Them) for people who want their marketing to stand out, get better results and sell more products or services. It’s short. On purpose. It’s one of those books you can read in one sitting and put into action right away.
So don’t look for MBA theory and rhetoric. I packed it full of entertaining, down-to-earth examples of what to do and not do in your quest to grow your business, sell more products and services, win new clients, customers, patients, members…whatever you call them. You’ll be able to:
- Distinguish your products and services from the competition.
- Create a competitive edge that no one can copy.
- Find your points of difference, even if you’re in one of those categories where “everyone looks alike.”
- Get better response from the marketing you do, regardless of how big (or small) your budget is.
- Find out what your customers really want and need.
- Attract and retain more customers and referrals.
- Decide the right mix of marketing activities to reach your target audience.
- Create marketing messages that have more impact, are memorable and influence choice in your favor.
More focus, impact, results and revenue. That’s what it’s really all about.
Buy the Book for $7 (That’s a buck a mistake.)
Effective Communication Tips, Articles, Downloads: Help Yourself to Helpful Free Stuff
Free Articles and Advice:
The vault is wide open and full of valuable advice and articles on my Blahg.
Free tip sheets:
Effective Marketing: 10 No-Cost, Low-Cost Ways to Make Your Marketing Stand Out, Get Better Results and Sell More Products and Services. Download here.
Effective Sales Presentations: Help Them Hire YOU! 10 Ways Your Sales Presentation Can Set You Apart and Win You More Work (and Clients) Download here.
It took about one hour to read your book, and I could not put it down. It was clear and direct and made things that seemed so foreign or mysterious very doable. In the 30 days since I read your book, I have one new client and my pipeline is full of prospects.
Diversified Business Services
I keep that now dog-eared copy of your book on my desk so that anybody and everybody who walks by can see my marketing bible. When they are full of, well, themselves, I just give them your book and tell them to read it. And then I subscribe them to your newsletter. The only one I read and re-read and route to others.
Political Consultant, Speaker
I didn’t raise her to be such a smarty pants, but you should still buy Terri’s book. She dedicated it to me!